Monday 18 May 2009

Random Magazine Editorial

Sorry for the delay. Here is the editorial and cover from the SS 2009 edition of Random Magazine. The whole team did a great job, and I can't wait to work with them again. A nice edition to my book. I had to change my book up last week. I've pulled alot out, and only my strongest work is in Random mad the cut.

Looking forard to get my work form Dimitris Theocharis back soon. Worked on that in Feb, did a set of body work. and a full editorial the following week styled by Niyi Crown. For sure there is some of my best work in the Editorial.






















































































































1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the third picture with the gold paint - unique image. Makes you look like you're wearing armour. Very striking.