Wednesday 7 January 2009

2009 Back with a BANG from NYC

Hey,


So im sorry its been so long since the last blog, but I have been busy busy busy, and as VB would say, its been "MAJOR". I've spent the last month out in NYC working. I've learnt so much about myself and others, had a blast doing it, and produced some outstanding work. Most of which I will share with you over the forthcoming months once it goes to press. But I have editorials, campaigns and some exclusive Polaroid’s to share v v soon! I also signed with B1 Models NYC (http://www.b1models.com/). So lets see what 2009 has instore for me.


I've also had a great few weeks since I’ve got back. Most of you will know I work very closely with Z Burns, and we've produced some amazing work over the last 6 months. Im pleased to say Zach as been recognised for his talents in MMensual Magazine, with an editorial feature titled dream a little dream. Im lucky enough to get 2 pages inside, so thanks to Zach and all those who put the effort in. Im confident Zach is going to have a great year, the only question is what we he conquer the world at first, in front or behind the lense? Yes he is that talented.

Seen below:

No comments: