Tuesday, 12 August 2008

A BIG Month coming up


So it's the run up to fashion week now, and im mental busy with work.

I've been lucky enought o work with some great artists in the world of fashion, photography, art direction, models, make up aritists, and publications over the last few months.

I've got bare editorials about to come out, and all will be posted on here as soon as they hit the press.


But for now you can see me featured in a 4 page spread for Nico Didonna in reFresh Magazine.

For those of you who dont know, im currently the face of Nico's collection, with 2 look books & 2 london fashion weeks under my belt for Nico already, I also have this editorial and next month will be feautred in his show at London fashion Week not to mention the Campaign that comes out that same month.






As if that wasn't enough you can also see me on one of my favorite blogs; WereWorthItToo.
I had the pleasure of working with a some good friends of mine, who i've since worked with numerous times, so big shout out to Dennis Lye @ We're Worth It Too & Z Burns Z Burns Photography. Here are the images from the editorial for Trouser London.




Dont forgett all my work is featured on myspace/alexprinz
so hit me up on there.
Signing off.

Bless

A.P






2 comments:

rohit said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?
i hope you will add me or visit at my blogs.
i have added you on my blogs and i hope you will add me also on your blogroll.

http://rohit-fashion.blogspot.com/

http://fashionclutch.blogspot.com
bye
take care
see you
i hope you will in touch

Burns said...

gonna re-edit some of these over the next week, will email you when i've done em.

Zach